Radcliffe went to ‘Harry Potter’ shoots beady-eyedFebruary 4th, 2012 - 3:49 pm ICT by IANS
New York, Feb 4 (IANS) Actor Daniel Radcliffe has revealed that he used to go to shoot on “Harry Potter” sets while being drunk.
“I went into work still drunk. I can point to many scenes where I’m just gone. Dead behind the eyes. I have a very addictive personality. It was a problem,” he told the Heat magazine, adding he did not drink at work.
“People with problems like that are very adept at hiding it. It was bad. I drank a lot and it was…nightly,” he said.
However, Radcliffe admits he no longer drinks, reports people.com.
“You either have to change something, or give into that shame,” he said.
- Radcliffe fascinated with death - Nov 01, 2010
- Radcliffe spotted with mystery girl - Aug 19, 2011
- Radcliffe gets dating tips from Watson - Jun 27, 2011
- Daniel Radcliffe: The Wealthiest British Actor In His 20s - Dec 02, 2010
- Radcliffe plays drunk in new video - Jun 21, 2012
- Radcliffe avoids watching 'Harry Potter' movies - May 16, 2012
- Radcliffe comfortable with nudity - Feb 01, 2012
- Daniel Radcliffe says he'll never do another Harry Potter film - Nov 14, 2010
- Radcliffe learnt from 'Harry Potter' mistakes - Dec 25, 2011
- No more Harry Potter for Radcliffe! - Jul 12, 2011
- Daniel Radcliffe says he didn't mind wearing bra for last Harry Potter movie - Nov 13, 2010
- Life without Harry Potter 'will be scary, but exciting' for Radcliffe' - Nov 15, 2010
- No more Harry Potter books: Daniel Radcliffe - Nov 17, 2010
- Daniel Radcliffe 'was worried about new Potter book rumours' - Apr 27, 2011
- It was hard to part ways with young Potter co-stars: Julie Walters - Jul 02, 2010