Radcliffe to star in war movie remakeJune 25th, 2010 - 2:07 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 25 (IANS) Daniel Radcliffe has been roped in to play the lead in a remake of classic war movie “All Quiet On The Western Front”.
The “Harry Potter” star will play young German soldier Paul Baumer who fights in the trenches in France in World War I. The makers are confident that he has the calibre to shine.
“Daniel brings a vulnerability and innocence to Paul. We know he can tap into the delicate balance between intensity and believability that is critical for this demanding role,” telegraph.co.uk quoted producer Ian Stokell as saying.
“When we realised how much he loved the script, we were really excited,” he added.
- Radcliffe To Play A German Soldier Next - Jun 26, 2010
- Daniel Radcliffe lands role in remake of 1930 World War movie - Jun 24, 2010
- Daniel Radcliffe says that he is done with the Harry Potter franchise - Jun 20, 2011
- Daniel Radcliffe fears 'Harry Potter' remake - May 29, 2010
- Daniel Radcliffe Wants To Work With Emma Watson Again - Dec 01, 2010
- Radcliffe plays drunk in new video - Jun 21, 2012
- Spooky new role will free me from Potter shadow: Daniel Radcliffe - Jul 30, 2010
- Daniel Radcliffe to star in horror flick post Harry Potter - Aug 02, 2010
- Will The 'Harry Potter' Series Really End With 'Deathly Hallows'? - Nov 17, 2010
- No more Harry Potter books: Daniel Radcliffe - Nov 17, 2010
- Daniel Radcliffe vetoed future Potter books - Apr 27, 2011
- Radcliffe won't leave London for US - Nov 16, 2010
- Radcliffe's parents initially against Potter role - Nov 23, 2011
- Radcliffe happy with Pattinson's success - Aug 22, 2011
- Rupert Grint Goes All Out To Promote Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Sep 22, 2010
Tags: believability, calibre, classic war, daniel radcliffe, delicate balance, german soldier, harry potter, innocence, intensity, london, paul baumer, potter star, telegraph, trenches, vulnerability, war movie, world war