Radcliffe thought Bieber was womanJune 23rd, 2010 - 2:47 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 23 (IANS) “Harry Potter” star Daniel Radcliffe misunderstood Justin Bieber for a female singer when he heard the 16-year-old singing for the first time.
“I only heard Justin Bieber for the first time two weeks ago. I genuinely thought it was a woman singing. I’d never heard it before,” eonline.com quoted Radcliffe as saying.
“(I am) so out of the loop when it comes to pop culture that I kind of don’t even try anymore,” he added.
- Gomez doesn't want to talk about Bieber - Jun 26, 2012
- Acting on Bieber's priority list - Aug 10, 2012
- Bieber offered position in hockey team - Sep 13, 2012
- I'm not a Hollywood kid: Daniel Radcliffe - Sep 02, 2010
- Report: Justin Bieber to take paternity test to end baby rumors - Nov 08, 2011
- Report: U.S. woman drops paternity lawsuit against Justin Bieber - Nov 16, 2011
- Bieber flaunts crown on chest - Sep 04, 2012
- Daniel Radcliffe vetoed future Potter books - Apr 27, 2011
- Radcliffe's parents initially against Potter role - Nov 23, 2011
- Fan proposes to Radcliffe on TV show - Feb 05, 2012
- 'Harry Potter' franchise to be honoured at BAFTA - Feb 04, 2011
- Radcliffe won't leave London for US - Nov 16, 2010
- Harry Potter casts' screen test revealed - Jun 08, 2011
- Daniel Radcliffe says that he is done with the Harry Potter franchise - Jun 20, 2011
- Daniel Radcliffe apologizes to disappointed Comic-Con Harry Potter fans - Jul 28, 2010