Radcliffe likes free Harry Potter ridesJuly 17th, 2011 - 3:50 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 17 (IANS) There is something about the Harry Potter theme park in Florida that actor Daniel Radcliffe loves - that he doesn’t have to pay to go on the rides.
The 21-year-old actor, who essayed the role of the boy wizard in all eight films of the “Harry Potter” franchise, was excited to be asked to open the attraction in Florida, which is based on the films and original books by J.K.Rowling. He also enjoyed the rides thereafter, reports contactmusic.com.
“It’s brilliant going round your own theme park. You don’t have to queue, you don’t have to pay. I went on the Dragon Challenge roller coaster five times,” said Radcliffe
Radcliffe has amassed an estimated 48 million pounds through this multi-billion franchise, and now he says he “doesn’t know” what to do with it.
“I don’t know what to do with it. I’m very fortunate to have it, and it gives you room to manoeuvre. But the main thing about having money is it means you don’t have to worry about it. And that for me is a lovely thing. It’s not for fast cars and hookers,” he said.
- Harry Potter theme park opens in Florida - Jun 18, 2010
- Harry Potter park opens in US for wizard fans - Jun 19, 2010
- Record breaking Harry Potter theme park Universal Orlando wows visitors - Oct 16, 2010
- 'Harry Potter' star on toilet paper! - Dec 31, 2011
- Dan Radcliffe wants to get tattooed - Jul 15, 2011
- New Harry Potter Theme Park Opens With Daniel Radcliffe! - Jun 19, 2010
- Harry Potter theme park to open on the 18th of June - May 30, 2010
- JK Rowling visits Harry Potter theme park - Jun 21, 2010
- Radcliffe fascinated with death - Nov 01, 2010
- Radcliffe avoids watching 'Harry Potter' movies - May 16, 2012
- Radcliffe doesn't mind sex symbol status - Feb 17, 2012
- Now, Harry Potter theme park at Universal Studios - Jun 20, 2010
- 'Harry Potter...Deathly Hallows 2' - a shallow end (IANS Film Review) - Jul 15, 2011
- Harry Potter wants a break for the Ashes - Nov 11, 2010
- I've never considered myself a celebrity, says Daniel Radcliff - Oct 30, 2010
Tags: attraction in florida, boy wizard, daniel radcliffe, dragon, fast cars, films, franchise, free harry potter, harry potter, harry potter theme, harry potter theme park, j k rowling, july 17, lovely thing, manoeuvre, money, original books, roller coaster