Radcliffe happy with Pattinson’s successAugust 22nd, 2011 - 5:06 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 22 (IANS) Actor Daniel Radcliffe, who worked with Robert Pattinson in “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire”, is happy with his co-star’s fame.
The actor admits he has not met Pattinson ever since he shot to fame after starring in 2008’s “Twilight”.
“We worked together on the fourth ‘Harry Potter’ film, but I haven’t seen him since any of the ‘Twilight’ movies,” showbizspy.com quoted Radcliffe as saying.
“It’s lovely to see anyone from the franchise doing other things and becoming successful, but we haven’t had any contact,” he added.
- Robert Pattinson envies Daniel Radcliffe's theatre career - May 25, 2010
- Robert Pattinson envious of Daniel Radcliffe - May 25, 2010
- Radcliffe wants to play superhero - May 26, 2012
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson win the 2012 MTV Movie Best Kiss Award - Jun 04, 2012
- Pattinson has no ego: Ashley Greene - Jun 21, 2010
- Daniel Radcliffe: The Wealthiest British Actor In His 20s - Dec 02, 2010
- Daniel Radcliffe to appear in new episode of 'The Simpsons'. - Oct 09, 2010
- Radcliffe avoids watching 'Harry Potter' movies - May 16, 2012
- Radcliffe is highest-earning British actor - May 08, 2011
- Radcliffe missed out on 'Harry Potter' golden egg - Nov 13, 2010
- Pattinson doesn't understand girls, says co-star - May 20, 2010
- Pattinson seeks Radcliffe's help on handling fame - Nov 16, 2009
- Watson, Pattinson voted Britain's best dressed - Oct 01, 2010
- 'Harry Potter' star on toilet paper! - Dec 31, 2011
- Radcliffe honoured to be sex symbol - Mar 20, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,