Radcliffe battled alcohol problemDecember 31st, 2011 - 10:51 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 31 (IANS) Actor Daniel Radcliffe was battling a secret alcohol problem but is now relieved that he could successfully quit it.
The actor said he spent years downing booze in order to have a good time, but he’s since quit drinking and is now enjoying a calmer lifestyle because he can socialise with pals without worrying about the repercussions of his partying.
“(My life is) a lot better and less chaotic. 449 or so days ago - but who’s counting? - was my last drink. I just felt like I was chasing chaos and making my life difficult, all the time thinking I was having fun,” he told Total Film magazine.
“So it feels very nice to not be putting myself in danger, to be waking up in the mornings and not thinking, ‘Oh my god, who am I going to hear from? What did I do?’ It’s a life lived without dread and fear and it is lovely.”
- Radcliffe wants a 'crazy' lifestyle - Jan 07, 2012
- Radcliffe honoured to be sex symbol - Mar 20, 2012
- Radcliffe's parents initially against Potter role - Nov 23, 2011
- Radcliffe finds his girlfriend 'nice' - Jan 25, 2012
- Radcliffe doesn't mind sex symbol status - Feb 17, 2012
- Alcohol ruined Cooper's life - Sep 06, 2012
- Damien Hirst rescued me: Ronnie Wood - Sep 08, 2011
- Radcliffe wants to prove himself - Feb 08, 2012
- Radcliffe chasing girls - Aug 13, 2010
- Radcliffe fascinated with death - Nov 01, 2010
- Radcliffe became dependent on alcohol - Jul 05, 2011
- No more Harry Potter for Radcliffe! - Jul 12, 2011
- Single Daniel Radcliffe 'chasing girls' - Aug 13, 2010
- Dating too many girls a hassle! - Feb 03, 2012
- Radcliffe went to 'Harry Potter' shoots beady-eyed - Feb 04, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,