Radacliffe seeks medical help for headachesJune 20th, 2012 - 6:54 am ICT by IANS
London, June 20 (IANS) Actor Daniel Radcliffe was forced to cancel his commitments and seek medical attention after his headaches became extreme.
The 22-year-old was diagnosed suffering from a condition known as cluster headaches which causes intense pain on one side of the head and is experienced by just one per cent of the population, reports dailystar.co.uk.
“I was in the middle of these weird things called cluster headaches. It’s very rare evidently, but it’s exceptionally painful. I was taking 12 strong painkillers a day and going, ‘Why do I still have a headache?’,” he said.
- Radcliffe plays drunk in new video - Jun 21, 2012
- Radcliffe doesn't mind sex symbol status - Feb 17, 2012
- Emily Blunt's OCD fears - Jun 21, 2012
- I'm not a celebrity, says Daniel Radcliffe - Oct 31, 2010
- Rachel Weisz tried to change her name - Jul 22, 2012
- Pattinson jealous of Stewart - Jul 15, 2012
- Depp puzzled by sex symbol status - Mar 06, 2011
- Radcliffe's musical receives mixed response - Mar 29, 2011
- 'Radcliffe and my daughter are dating' - Aug 21, 2011
- Theron felt unfit on 'Prometheus' set - Mar 28, 2012
- Daniel Craig reports sex scenes to wife Rachel Weisz - Mar 21, 2012
- Singer Jessie J hospitalised - Jun 13, 2011
- Paltrow, a bad girl - Apr 10, 2011
- Radcliffe opens about secret girlfriend - Mar 18, 2011
- Robert Pattinson envious of Daniel Radcliffe - May 25, 2010