Rachel Wood, Bell rekindle romanceJuly 2nd, 2011 - 4:36 am ICT by IANS
London, July 2 (IANS) Actress Evan Rachel Wood has reportedly rekindled her romance with ex-boyfriend Jamie Bell, five years after they parted ways.
Rachel Wood dated Bell in 2006 after they played onscreen lovers in the music video for Green Day’s track “Wake Me Up When September Ends”, reports contactmusic.com.
They even got matching tattoos to declare their love for each other, with Wood saying at the time, “We had matching tattoos because we knew our love would last for ever. Trouble is, it didn’t, things happened, we split. But I don’t regret the tattoo. It reminds me of a great, great period in my life.”
Recently the two were snapped strolling through Manhattan with their arms around each other.
- Wood glad to call off engagement with Manson - Sep 19, 2011
- Winehouse reunites with former lover Traviss? - Jan 08, 2011
- Kelly Brook's ex says she broke her pregnancy news to him in Jan - Mar 18, 2011
- Von D refuses to remove tattoo of ex-boyfriend - Jul 29, 2011
- Kate Winslet gives tips to bare-all on screen - Sep 05, 2010
- Jamie Bell to propose Evan Rachel Wood - Dec 22, 2011
- Rolling Stone's Ronnie Wood ditches Ana, dating ex-lover Kat - May 04, 2011
- Lady Gaga 'back with ex Luc Carl' - Jul 10, 2010
- Winslet meets Dowler's family - Jul 24, 2011
- Gaga enjoys strip club date with beau - Jun 24, 2010
- Is Denise Richards back with Richie Sambora? - Jun 06, 2010
- Wood poses topless - Jan 13, 2012
- I still love Chris Brown: Rihanna - Aug 20, 2012
- Hudgens 'figuring things out' with Efron - Feb 11, 2011
- Shakira splits from boyfriend - Jan 11, 2011