Rachel Weisz has ‘honest’ relationship with boyfriendJuly 12th, 2009 - 10:36 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 12 (IANS) Oscar-winning actress Rachel Weisz has revealed she loves her director boyfriend Darren Aronofsky because of the honesty in their relationship.
Weisz, who has been dating “The Wrestler” director for eight years, says their relationship works so well because they are always honest with each other and she doesn’t have to pretend to be something she isn’t, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“In life, I am a chameleon, and can sense very quickly how to fit in. But with him, I am not being adaptive. I am a cavewoman to his manly man. He is always totally himself. I love it that he doesn’t feel the need to fill silences with polite chat - his ability to cut to the chase is very exotic to me,” she said.
The couple have a three-year-old son Henry.
- Rachel Weisz a cavewoman to her boyfriend - Jul 13, 2009
- Weiz happy marriage hasn't domesticated her - Aug 08, 2012
- Rachel Weisz smitten by Daniel Craig? - Nov 10, 2010
- Has Rachel Weisz fallen 'head over heels' for Daniel Craig? - Nov 10, 2010
- Weisz, Aronofsky call it splits - Nov 09, 2010
- Craig, Weisz marry - Jun 26, 2011
- Rachel Weisz doesn't think son will act - Aug 09, 2012
- Rachel Weisz could be the next Bond girl - Jan 13, 2011
- Weisz revamps home for Craig - Jul 01, 2011
- Most men would like to marry Rachel Weisz - Jan 06, 2010
- Rachel Weisz's son, 3, fascinated by boobs! - Dec 11, 2009
- Arterton wants to work with Aronofsky - Jan 17, 2011
- Remove make-up before sleeping, says Weisz - Jun 30, 2012
- "Bacteria" Rachel Weisz can't get enough of acting - Nov 08, 2009
- Rachel Weisz to play Jackie Kennedy - Apr 16, 2010