Rachel Weisz eagerly waiting for boyfriend to pop the questionDecember 2nd, 2007 - 12:04 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Dec 02 (ANI): Actress Rachel Weisz is eagerly waiting for her Boyfriend, director Darren Aronofsky to propose to her so that she can start preparing for her dream wedding.
Weisz recently revealed that she is desperately looking forward to the day shell get married to Aronofsky.
“We’ve spent a lot of time dreaming up different versions of how we’d do it and what kind of ceremony we’d have, Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
But we are still just dreaming about it,” she added.
The couple has been dating for six years and have an 18-month-old son, Henry. (ANI)
- Rachel Weisz, ex-partner reunite for son - Jan 07, 2011
- Rachel Weisz smitten by Daniel Craig? - Nov 10, 2010
- Has Rachel Weisz fallen 'head over heels' for Daniel Craig? - Nov 10, 2010
- Weiz happy marriage hasn't domesticated her - Aug 08, 2012
- Weisz, Craig may try for a baby - Sep 01, 2011
- Craig, Weisz marry - Jun 26, 2011
- Daniel Craig kisses new wife Rachel on their first public appearance - Jul 29, 2011
- Weisz revamps home for Craig - Jul 01, 2011
- Daniel Craig, Rachel Weisz an item? - Dec 28, 2010
- Rachel Weisz And Her Beau Darren Aronofsky Part Ways After Nine Years! - Nov 10, 2010
- Rachel Weisz To Appear In Stage Production Of Hare’s Play In 2011 - Dec 06, 2010
- Arterton wants to work with Aronofsky - Jan 17, 2011
- Rachel Weisz could be the next Bond girl - Jan 13, 2011
- Rachel Weisz to play Evanora in Oz movie - May 05, 2011
- Rachel Weisz's fiance not ready for marriage - Dec 20, 2008