Rachel Weisz decides to cut down on work in favour of familyMay 22nd, 2009 - 3:36 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 22 (ANI): Hollywood actress Rachel Weisz has decided to cut down on her work in a bid to spend more time with family.
Rachel, who is promoting her forthcoming flick ‘Agora’, is keen to spend time with fiance Darren Aronofsky and their two tear old son Henry.
“I used to work back to back. Now I do two projects a year and take a big break between them. I have to consider where I’m travelling to if Darren’s going to be working at the same time,” the Daily Express quoted her as saying.
She revealed that Darren and she co-ordinated their work to find family time together.
“I filmed Agora in Malta for four months, and Darren edited there. I started and two weeks later he came out with his editor. Before that we were both at home in New York. So we’ve managed to keep the family together. And it works,” she said. (ANI)
- Has Rachel Weisz fallen 'head over heels' for Daniel Craig? - Nov 10, 2010
- Weisz revamps home for Craig - Jul 01, 2011
- Rachel Weisz smitten by Daniel Craig? - Nov 10, 2010
- Rachel Weisz is superstitious - Jun 07, 2010
- Rachel Weisz to play Jackie Kennedy - Apr 16, 2010
- Rachel Weisz To Appear In Stage Production Of Hare’s Play In 2011 - Dec 06, 2010
- Rachel Weisz, ex-partner reunite for son - Jan 07, 2011
- Weiz happy marriage hasn't domesticated her - Aug 08, 2012
- Rachel Weisz could be the next Bond girl - Jan 13, 2011
- Daniel Craig, Rachel Weisz an item? - Dec 28, 2010
- Craig, Weisz have cosy Christmas together - Dec 27, 2010
- "Bacteria" Rachel Weisz can't get enough of acting - Nov 08, 2009
- Daniel Craig kisses new wife Rachel on their first public appearance - Jul 29, 2011
- Rachel Weisz And Her Beau Darren Aronofsky Part Ways After Nine Years! - Nov 10, 2010
- Rachel Weisz's son, 3, fascinated by boobs! - Dec 11, 2009