Rachel McAdams, Michael Sheen to marry?April 22nd, 2012 - 7:55 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 22 (IANS) Actress Rachel McAdams is reportedly set to marry beau Michael Sheen as both want to take their relationship to the next level.
“Michael is planning on proposing to Rachel very soon. They both want to take their relationship to the next level. They are madly in love and want to start a family together,” showbizspy.com quoted a source as saying.
“They met while filming ‘Midnight in Paris’ and that’s where they want to get married,” the source said.
McAdams earlier said she has always wanted to get married and have children as she thinks it is one of the most romantic and strong gestures a person can make.
“(Getting married and having children) is something I’ve always wanted. A friend just got married to a guy she’d known for six years and had been living with for a long time. She was such a ball of nerves,” she added.
“She loves the guy and at first I was thinking, ‘Isn’t this part just the formality?’ Then I realised there’s a big difference between whispering sweet nothings when it’s just the two of you and getting up and making the promise in front of all the people you love, who will be in your life for the rest of your life.”
“I think that to make a public vow is a really romantic and strong gesture,” she said.
The actress was previously engaged to Ryan Gosling, while Sheen has a 13-year-old daughter, Lily, with former girlfriend Kate Beckinsale.
- I am still friends with ex-boyfriends : McAdams - Mar 02, 2012
- Rachel McAdams 'likes dating co-stars' - Oct 21, 2010
- Michael Sheen, Rachel Mcadams fuel dating rumours - Oct 06, 2010
- Are Rachel McAdams & Michael Sheen dating each other? - May 13, 2011
- Rachel McAdams 'caught kissing Brit actor Michael Sheen' - Dec 03, 2010
- Michael Sheen romancing Rachel McAdams - May 19, 2011
- Rachel most wonderful person I know: Michael Sheen - May 20, 2011
- Bullock, McAdams two great girlfriends: Gosling - Sep 17, 2011
- Michael Sheen's next with Terrence Malick - Dec 30, 2011
- Rachel happy after revisiting her role in 'Sherlock Holmes 2' - May 18, 2011
- Rachael McAdams dating Michael Sheen? - Oct 08, 2010
- Gosling is a good listener - Aug 27, 2012
- No children before marriage for Ryan Gosling - Aug 20, 2012
- Kristen Dunst loves surprises - Jan 26, 2012
- Beckinsale excited to be bad girl - Apr 26, 2012
Tags: actress, daughter lily, formality, former girlfriend, gesture, gestures, girlfriend kate, having children, kate beckinsale, long time, michael sheen, midnight in paris, nerves, next level, rachel mcadams, rest of your life, ryan gosling, six years, sweet nothings, vow