Rachel McAdams ‘likes dating co-stars’October 21st, 2010 - 6:01 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Oct 21 (AN): Canadian actress Rachel McAdams has admitted that she likes a romance while she works.
And, McAdams told that dating an actor makes perfect sense.
“I usually take away one close relationship from every job, some romantic, some not,” The Daily Telegraph quoted McAdams as telling the InStyle magazine.
33-year-old McAdam’s new love interest is actor Michael Sheen, her co-star on ‘Midnight in Paris’.
She earlier dated Ryan Gosling, her co-star in ‘The Notebook’, and actor Josh Lucas.
McAdams insisted that she doesn’t have a type when it comes to men.
“I don’t think so, although I guess everyone says that, right? I like to be surprised by people, and I find that makes life a lot easier too, when you just accept what’s coming your way”, she added. (ANI)
- Michael Sheen romancing Rachel McAdams - May 19, 2011
- Rachel McAdams 'caught kissing Brit actor Michael Sheen' - Dec 03, 2010
- Are Rachel McAdams & Michael Sheen dating each other? - May 13, 2011
- I am still friends with ex-boyfriends : McAdams - Mar 02, 2012
- Gosling is a good listener - Aug 27, 2012
- Rachael McAdams dating Michael Sheen? - Oct 08, 2010
- Is Owen Wilson in love with Rachel Mcadams? - Aug 13, 2010
- Rachel most wonderful person I know: Michael Sheen - May 20, 2011
- Is Rachael McAdams And Michael Sheen Dating Each Other? - Oct 11, 2010
- Rachel McAdams, Michael Sheen to marry? - Apr 22, 2012
- Michael Sheen, Rachel Mcadams fuel dating rumours - Oct 06, 2010
- No dieting for Rachel McAdams during holidays - Dec 27, 2010
- "Morning Glory" Actress Rachel McAdams Used To Skip School For Daytime Television - Jan 17, 2011
- Bullock, McAdams two great girlfriends: Gosling - Sep 17, 2011
- Rachel McAdams Skipped School In Order To Satisfy Her Addiction To Daytime TV - Jan 17, 2011
Tags: actor michael sheen, canadian actress, co star, co stars, daily telegraph, instyle magazine, job, josh lucas, love interest, melbourne, midnight in paris, notebook, perfect sense, rachel mcadams, relationship, romance, ryan gosling