Rachel happy after revisiting her role in ‘Sherlock Holmes 2′May 18th, 2011 - 4:02 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 18 (IANS) Actress Rachel McAdams says it was nice to revisit her role as Irene Adler in the movie “Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows” because it helped her in exploring the character.
“Often with film, I find that you’re just really getting to know a person. They’re just starting to sink in, and then you wrap the film. So, it was nice to get to bring her back and have time to meditate on her a bit more. I liked that exercise,” contactmusic.com quoted McAdams as saying.
“I just have a small cameo in this one, but it was nice to revisit. It’s why I’ve always thought I would like to do television. You get really intimate with your character,” she added.
“Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows”, a sequel to the 2009 film “Sherlock Holmes”, is directed by Guy Ritchie and casts Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law along with Noomi Rapace and British comedian Stephen Fry.
The film will hit British screens later this year.
- Noomi Rapace's wardrobe trouble - Oct 31, 2011
- Sherlock Holmes sequel a 'Bromance' - Nov 17, 2011
- 'Sherlock Holmes - A Game of Shadows' predictable, but witty and intelligent (IANS Movie Review) - Dec 30, 2011
- Brad Pitt in talks for 'Sherlock Holmes' sequel - Sep 23, 2009
- Preview Of 'Sherlock Holmes 2' On ET: A Tale With A Twist - Jan 18, 2011
- 'Sherlock Holmes' at elementary best yet again (IANS Film Review; Rating ***) - Jan 09, 2010
- Ritchie was unsure about 'Sherlock Holmes' success - Aug 28, 2011
- Jared Harris terrifies Robert Downey Jr - Dec 13, 2011
- Sherlock Holmes trailer released - May 19, 2009
- Noomi Rapace In High demand In Hollywood - Aug 22, 2010
- Jude Law to play Dr. Watson in Guy Ritchies Sherlock Holmes - Oct 02, 2008
- Guy Ritchie to make 'Sherlock Homes' sequel in 3D - Jun 29, 2010
- Michael Sheen's next with Terrence Malick - Dec 30, 2011
- Sherlock Holmes Returns - Dec 27, 2009
- Homosexual Holmes, Watson in sequel? - Jan 04, 2010
Tags: actress, british comedian, cameo, exercise, game of shadows, guy ritchie, irene adler, jude law, london, rachel mcadams, robert downey, robert downey jr, screens, sequel, sherlock holmes, stephen fry, television