Rachel Bilson launches footwear lineNovember 24th, 2011 - 7:40 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 24 (IANS) Actress-turned-designer Rachel Bilson has launched her own range of footwear in collaboration with stylist Nicole Chavez and shoemaker Steve Madden.
The 30-year-old created a range of shoes for website ShoeMint.com.
“I think ShoeMint is so cool because you’re getting something new every month, and it’s something that you’ll love. The price point is awesome, so anyone can get the quality and the look that you would find in shoes that may be on the higher price point,” contactmusic.com quoted Rachel as saying.
- Bilson to create shoe range - Oct 07, 2011
- Now, Rachel Bilson to launch shoe range - Oct 12, 2011
- Nicole Richie confident with body - Aug 13, 2012
- Nicole Richie's wardrobe secrets - May 11, 2012
- Joe Jonas has shoe fetish - Jul 28, 2011
- Maddona to launch shoe range - Mar 14, 2012
- Rachel Zoe upset with Galliano's racist remarks - Mar 11, 2011
- P. Diddy's house rule - wear slippers! - May 05, 2012
- Rachael Ray: Rachel Bilson Gives Fashion Advice - Oct 12, 2011
- Love scenes with Kidman highlight of Efron's life - Mar 08, 2012
- Robbie Williams launches fashion line - Sep 17, 2011
- Rachel Bilson And Hayden Christensen Unite Again - Nov 10, 2010
- Dating co-stars is natural: Rachel Bilson - Apr 30, 2012
- Cheryl Cole planning a fashion line? - Sep 22, 2011
- Jazz up your shoe rack with neon yellow, green (With Images) - Apr 02, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , ,