‘Rab Ne…’ will always remain special: Anushka SharmaDecember 10th, 2011 - 5:41 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Dec 10 (IANS) Actress Anushka Sharma who made her Bollywood debut with “Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi” with Shah Rukh Khan admits the 2008 film will always remain special to her.
” ‘Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi’ will always remain my most special film. Your first film is your most innocent, your most charged up, completely away from all kinds of pressures. It will always remain my best film. The team was fantastic,” said the actress here at a press conference.
And the 23-year-old who has featured in films like “Badmaash Company” and “Band Baaja Baaraat” is happy that her new film “Ladies vs Ricky Bahl” is being appreciated by the audience.
Directed by Maneesh Sharma, the film released Friday and features Ranveer Singh in the lead role.
- Ranveer admits being conman in real life too - Dec 02, 2011
- YRF's 'Band Baaja Baraat' releases Dec 10 - Sep 26, 2010
- Bipasha wants Atif to sing just for her (Movie Snippets) - Nov 26, 2010
- Anushka Sharma and Ranveer Singh Decides To Part Ways - Oct 13, 2010
- Never had three-film deal with Yash Raj: Anushka Sharma (Interview) - Dec 08, 2010
- "I Think It Is Very Cheap To Link Me with Shahid Kapoor and Ranveer Who Are My Good Buddies When the Truth Is That I Do Not Have Any Boy Friend" - Anushka Sharma - May 05, 2010
- 'Band Baaja Baaraat' not funded by debutant's father: YRF - Nov 01, 2010
- YRF launches new face with Anushka Sharma - Feb 04, 2010
- Anushka replaces Prachi for brand endorsement (With Images) - Jul 23, 2012
- Ranveer, Anushka in Goa shooting for 'Ladies vs. Ricky Bahl' - May 16, 2011
- Anushka Sharma Won’t Be A Part Of 'Desi Boyz' - Dec 04, 2010
- Anushka Sharma named brand icon of the year - Mar 13, 2012
- I was very scared of Rishi Kapoor initially: Anushka Sharma - Jan 30, 2011
- For 'Ladies vs Ricky Bahl', Ranveer-Anushka in sync - Nov 23, 2011
- It was refreshing to work with Katrina: Anushka Sharma - Aug 08, 2012