‘Raaz 3′ shows actors’ struggle in lifeAugust 1st, 2012 - 2:55 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Aug 1 (IANS) Actress Bipasha Basu says that she agreed to work in Vikram Bhatt’s “Raaz 3″ because she wanted to show how actors’ struggle in real life to attain fame and success.
“We all go through a struggle but we choose not to show it. But it is very important to address it at times and connect. This is why I agreed to do this character,” Bipasha said during the launch of the first trailer of the film.
In “Raaz 3″, the 33-year-old plays an actress whose career is on a downfall.
“Initially, on the sets of this film, I was lost because the scenes were so intense. I did not know how to reach this character. I haven’t allowed myself to feel this way ever. But I had to let it go and finally I did,” she said.
Produced by Vishesh Films, “Raaz 3″ is a sequel to 2002 hit “Raaz - The Mystery Continues” that again had Bipasha opposite Dino Morea.
“Raaz 3″, also starring Emraan Hashmi and Esha Gupta, is scheduled to release Sep 7.
- Bipasha will win all the awards for 'Raaz 3': Dino Morea - Sep 12, 2012
- Emraan Hashmi done with sequels - Sep 05, 2012
- Bipasha's 'Raaz 3' to uncover with Sunny's 'Jism 2' - Jul 23, 2012
- Superstars are remembered only when they die: Bipasha Basu (Interview) - Aug 24, 2012
- We all are prisoners of fame: Mahesh Bhatt - Jul 31, 2012
- Emraan's 'Raaz 3', TDP characters are poles apart - Sep 02, 2012
- Mix of horror, thrill in 'Raaz 3' (IANS preview) - Sep 05, 2012
- 'Raaz 3' was tough for Bipasha - May 04, 2012
- I've never been conscious of my body: Bipasha - Jul 28, 2012
- Inside track of actresses' lives - the fascination continues - Aug 18, 2012
- Can't compare myself with Bipasha: Esha Gupta - Aug 08, 2012
- I don't think I can get better than 'Raaz 3': Bipasha - Aug 25, 2012
- Sequels are safe option: Mahesh Bhatt - Aug 10, 2012
- Sonam busy with 'Raanjhnaa' (Movie Snippets) - Aug 29, 2012
- Both commercial, serious films important for me: Emraan Hashmi - Sep 09, 2012