QVC celebrates a grand NYFWOctober 8th, 2010 - 4:25 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
October 8, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): QVC recently celebrated its principal New York Fashion Week with a particular live programming from its first New York City pop-up location at the Rockefeller Center. They featured a consumer shop as well as a broadcast studio.
The QVC shopping experience features the pop-up store that showcased an assortment of some of the company’s most exhilarating brands. The show was held between the 10th of September and went on till the 15th of the same month. There was a variety of products available there which ranged from jewelry, fashion and beauty to home and even electronics appliances.
This particular store also served as a stop for private appearances by a certain selection of the company’s well-known personalities as well as brands. The store also allowed the shoppers to play with the company’s newest interactive shopping platforms, like smartphone and iPad applications. There were desktop and TV widgets available as well.
The pop-up store of QVC opened its doors to the public on the 10th of September at 6 PM so as to mark the second annual Fashion’s Night Out. Mike George, QVC’s President and CEO and Claire Watts, President of U.S. Commerce were joined by Kristin Chenoweth and Isaac Mizrahi for the ribbon-cutting session of the pop-up shop.
Vogue Editor-in-Chief Anna Wintour was also present at the event and she signed copies of the magazine’s September issue along with Seth Meyers from Saturday Night Live.
– Sampurn Wire
- Selling fashion the pop-up way (With Images) - Jun 12, 2012
- FNO across 100 US cities - Aug 23, 2010
- EcoGir's runaway show at MBFW - Sep 23, 2010
- Royal Philharmonic Orchestra gives a performance for plants - Mar 24, 2011
- STYLE 360 At New York Fashion Week - Sep 03, 2010
- Charlotte Ronson steps in the Chinese market - Sep 28, 2010
- Pakistan fashion fraternity eyes franchises, collaborations in India - Apr 16, 2012
- Bob Guccione Is No More - Oct 22, 2010
- Kelly Osbourne To Soon Endorse Madonna ‘s Clothing Line - Jan 25, 2011
- Lisa Mason's Last QVC Show Concludes - Dec 15, 2010
- First ever 'Aruba in Style' to take place in 2011 - Sep 21, 2010
- Supermodel Christie Brinkley Launches Jewellry Designs For QVC - Aug 02, 2010
- 'India single most important focus' for US luxury brand Zippo - Jun 06, 2012
- Specialised online stores hottest e-commerce start-ups: Survey - Jan 30, 2011
- Cufflinks to carpets, Rohit Bal spreads design net wide (Interview) - May 15, 2012
Tags: 10th of september, anna wintour, broadcast studio, city pop, claire watts, ipad, isaac mizrahi, jewelry fashion, kristin chenoweth, new york fashion, new york fashion week, nyfw, private appearances, qvc shopping, rockefeller center, s commerce, saturday night live, september issue, seth meyers, vogue editor in chief