Quitting movies helped Hurley be a ‘good mum’March 5th, 2008 - 12:56 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Mar 5 (ANI): Brit beauty Elizabeth Hurley admits that though quitting movies has been hard for her, it has also enabled her to be a better mother to her young son.
Hurley hasnt been seen on the big screen since the 2004 film ‘Method’.
She reveals that she had decided to stop taking on projects because she didnt want to spend long months separated from her now 5-year-old son Damian while filming abroad.
Another major factor that influenced her decision, she says, was that she didnt want to take Damian out of school to travel with her.
“Filming is very hard with a child, and I found I wasn’t able to be a good mum and do movies,” Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
“I really do very little film work at all. I decided I couldn’t really do movies any more, which was a huge decision because I love making movies.
“But I didn’t want to be the sort of mother who was abroad filming all the time and away from my son and I didn’t want to take Damian out of school to travel with me and be educated by tutors,” she said. (ANI)
- Liz Hurley ready to return to movies - Apr 07, 2010
- Future will be chaotic with kids: Hurley - Jun 06, 2012
- Liz Hurley's son wants be actor - Dec 29, 2011
- Liz Hurley walks the red carpet with son at 'Gnomeo and Juliet' premiere - Feb 01, 2011
- Hurley's mother didn't know about split - Dec 14, 2010
- Hurley, Warne flirting online - Jan 02, 2011
- Pregnancy can't be planned, but won't mind adopting: JLo (Interview) - May 15, 2012
- Liz Hurley ready for a comeback to films - May 20, 2009
- Many big heroes refused to work with me: Mumtaz (Interview Part 2) - Jul 31, 2012
- I signed 'Guzaarish' for Bhansali: Monikangana Dutta - Nov 06, 2010
- They alleged my son was on drugs and set himself on fire: Bedabrata Pain - Sep 12, 2012
- Elizabeth Hurley's son loves 'Austin Powers' - Nov 19, 2010
- 'Bodyguard' no threat to 'Mummy Punjabi...': Director - Aug 26, 2011
- Kissing scenes scare Tena Desae - Aug 22, 2012
- Elizabeth Hurley's Son Is A Fan Of His Mother - Nov 21, 2010