Queen Latifah’s advice to Princess-to-be Kate MiddletonDecember 31st, 2010 - 6:00 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 31 (ANI): Singer/actress Queen Latifah has doled out some advice to Princess-to-be Kate Middleton on how she should conduct herself as a Royal.
Latifah, 40, real name Dana Owens, advises Middleton in the new issue of Parade.
“Make sure you have a sanctuary, because everybody in the world is going to be in your business,” People magazine quoted her as saying.
“Prince William happened to be born a prince; you happened to go to college and meet him. You’re two kids who fell in love. I just hope you have a happy life,” she said.
And her top tip for Middleton, who is set to marry William in April, is: “Don’t take anything personally.” (ANI)
- Anna Hathaway spoofs Kate Middleton on SNL - Nov 22, 2010
- Brit actress Camilla Luddington to play Kate Middleton on-screen - Feb 06, 2011
- Princess Di's family to occupy front row at Wills-Kate wedding - Apr 24, 2011
- Kate Middleton lookalike becomes crowd-puller in Canada - Apr 23, 2011
- After naked Harry, come Kate's topless photos - Sep 14, 2012
- Kate Middleton's first lesson is learning when to curtsey to whom - May 02, 2011
- Queen Elizabeth takes style tips from Kate - Mar 14, 2012
- Kate Middleton pips Diana to become '3rd most beautiful royal' - Apr 19, 2011
- Kate Middleton's grandaunt thinks her niece is too good for Prince William - Apr 18, 2011
- Kate Middleton quits family job to focus on life as a royal housewife - Jan 25, 2011
- Kate Middleton as popular as Princess Diana in UK: Poll - Apr 23, 2011
- Bus Tour Features Kate Middleton's Hometown Haunts - Feb 22, 2011
- Kate Middleton to overtake Diana to become world's most talked-about woman - Apr 19, 2011
- Wills-Kat TV movie given raunchy makeover - Apr 10, 2011
- Like Diana, Kate Middleton too may not pledge to 'obey' hubby - Mar 27, 2011