Queen Latifah to launch her perfumeJune 13th, 2009 - 1:13 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, June 13 (ANI): American singer Queen Latifah is set to launch her first royal fragrance.
The rapper-turned actress’ new perfume Queen will hit the stores in September.
“The company is the same company that did Paris Hilton’s perfume and they just did a deal with Jay-Z,” Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
“They approached me about developing a scent and I thought if I could create something that is unique to me and special enough for women to want to wear it and maybe some guys, then I will be very happy with that.
“I personally like to wear a nice scent, and, if I like it, I’m buying it for years and years - so that could be really cool,” she added. (ANI)
- Hilton perfume business booms, at $1.5 bn - May 29, 2012
- Oprah Winfrey has crush on rapper Jay-Z? - Aug 20, 2009
- King Hammer retaliates at Jay-Z with his new song 'Better Run Run' - Nov 02, 2010
- Kim Kardashian launches wedding fragrance - Aug 06, 2011
- Paris Hilton fancies British 'gentlemen' - Jan 05, 2012
- Kelly Brook wears same perfume as Madonna - Feb 07, 2011
- Halle Berry to be honoured for fragrance - May 06, 2011
- Jay-Z wants to be US President - Nov 04, 2010
- Madonna plans second perfume - Apr 18, 2012
- Oprah Winfrey likes Jay-Z because he smells nice! - Aug 20, 2009
- Jennifer Aniston launches her new perfume line - Feb 04, 2011
- Beyonce hates smell of hubby - Sep 29, 2011
- Eva by Eva Longoria perfect formula to attract man - Oct 02, 2010
- Kim Kardashian wanted mysterious fragrance - Jun 06, 2012
- Von Teese proud of her debut perfume - Jul 30, 2011