Queen Latifah tells author she will never grovel to men againMarch 19th, 2009 - 6:12 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Mar 19 (ANI): American rapper/actress Queen Latifah has revealed in a new book by author Shaun Robinson that she will never ingratiate herself to men again.
In the book Exactly As I Am, Latifah revealed an incident from her life, which helped her make the decision.
I (used to) ingratiate myself to him and then sleep with him, the New York Daily News quoted her as saying.
Afterward, I felt disgusting- really gross and nasty … and I hated myself.
That feeling was so horrible, I decided I would never do that again, she added. (ANI)
- Queen Latifah reveals her adoption plans - Jul 12, 2012
- Queen Latifah's rapping plans - Sep 19, 2009
- Sue Johnston talks about her tryst with bulimia - Aug 22, 2011
- Queen Latifah Proud to Be Body Image Role Model - Jul 01, 2009
- Hudgens hates shooting underwater - Feb 14, 2012
- Vanilla Ice says he broke up with Madonna over her 'Sex' book - Jan 12, 2011
- John Travolta to enter New Jersey Hall Of Fame - Jan 22, 2011
- Is Queen Latifah a closet-lesbian? - Aug 11, 2010
- Stacey Dash comes back to TV in 'Single Ladies' - May 31, 2011
- Khloe Kardashian says she lost her virginity at 14 - Nov 30, 2010
- Alicia Keys Is Enjoying Her Motherhood - Oct 20, 2010
- Site reveals 'Christine O'Donnell's sordid Halloween romp with 25-year-old' - Oct 29, 2010
- Queen Latifah's advice to Princess-to-be Kate Middleton - Dec 31, 2010
- Shopper in a mess over not showing receipts at Wal-Mart - Dec 08, 2010
- Nadya Suleman denies her 'In Touch' interview - Jul 05, 2011