Queen Latifah sued by make-up artist, stylist for unpaid feesApril 1st, 2009 - 5:01 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 1 (ANI): Hollywood actress Queen Latifah has been sued by both her make-up artist and stylist for unpaid fees.
According to legal suit, Latifah owes them a whopping 1 million dollars, reports the Daily Express.
While make-up artist Floyd has claimed that Latifah owes her 700,000 dollars for her work between July 2005 and February 2008, stylist Susan Moses claims that Latifah owes her 300,000 dollars for the same period.
However, Latifah’s representative Amanda Silverman insisted that the lawsuits have no merit, but chose not to comment any further. (ANI)
- LiLo sued by tanning company - Feb 09, 2011
- Chris Cairns wins libel suit against Lalit Modi - Mar 26, 2012
- Britney Spears Sued By Nanny Over Unpaid Wages - Oct 04, 2010
- Courtney Love sued by former bodyguards for non-payment - Sep 12, 2009
- Britney sued by former nanny for $35,202 of unpaid work - Oct 02, 2010
- Gaga's former assistant sues her tour company - Dec 27, 2011
- Mariah Carey to fight lawsuit filed by vet - Jun 26, 2010
- P. Diddy Sued For $900 Billion For Bringing Down World Trade Center! - Jan 29, 2011
- DJ Marc Mysterio Sues Singer Brandy For Pulling Out Of Contract - Aug 23, 2010
- Zooey Deschanel sues footwear firm - Dec 19, 2010
- Lara Bingle to use her own make-up artist in 'Dancing With The Stars'? - Apr 19, 2011
- Oz Trade Minister to raise 2010 Delhi CWG payment issue during India visit - Jan 23, 2011
- Mischa Barton sued over unpaid rent - Jan 22, 2010
- Lil Wayne faces legal action over unpaid royalties - May 10, 2010
- Shoe store suing LiLo over unpaid bills - Jul 01, 2010