Queen Latifah reveals her adoption plansJuly 12th, 2012 - 5:29 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Los Angeles, July 12 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Queen Latifah is all set to adopt a child. She revealed her noble intentions on the show ‘The View.’ The host of the show Barbara Walters pressed her again about her plans and then Queen Latifah elaborated that she was working on the adoption process.
The singer cum actress said that, “I’m actually kind of working on that…I think I saw one of those specials… you know those movies of the week. And it was like — and I just always wanted to bring a child home.”
Barbara Walters again pressed her about her intentions to adopt a kid and then the rapper replied that, she was hell bent on adopting a kid and she feels that it would take a year to set up the whole thing. She said that, “I’m totally serious, so if you got a kid that you don’t… Just give me a year — let me set up camp and send me the kid. But no, no totally.”
It seems that Queen Latifah is quite prepared to become a mother and she is really serious about her intention to adopt a kid.
Recently singer Beyonce and her husband had a kid and Queen Latifah sent in her congratulations to the new parents.
- Queen Latifah's advice to Princess-to-be Kate Middleton - Dec 31, 2010
- Singer Queen Latifa plans to adopt - Nov 19, 2011
- Pregnancy can't be planned, but won't mind adopting: JLo (Interview) - May 15, 2012
- Heigl keen to adopt another kid - Jan 15, 2012
- Barbara Walters names Steve Jobs as the 'Most Fascinating Person of 2011' - Dec 15, 2011
- I'm not even kind of lesbian, says tearful Oprah Winfrey - Dec 09, 2010
- Adele's due date is in September - Jul 11, 2012
- Queen Latifah wants to have children - Jan 05, 2011
- Tori Spelling plans adoption - Sep 12, 2012
- Oprah and Stedman Graham "Too Busy" For Children - Dec 11, 2010
- Selena Gomez says that she was unpopular in school - Feb 22, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez says being a mom comes first - May 07, 2012
- Alicia Keys Is Enjoying Her Motherhood - Oct 20, 2010
- Katy Perry brushes her teeth at least three times a day! - Jul 28, 2010
- Carrie Underwood wants to adopt child - Sep 27, 2011