Queen Latifah may sing at OscarsFebruary 10th, 2009 - 1:31 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, February 10 (ANI): Queen Latifah will reportedly return to the stage to perform at the Academy Awards ceremony later this month.
The singer-actress, who made her Oscar singing debut in 2003, was said to have inked a deal to pay tribute to showbiz leaders, who passed away in the last year, with her tunes.
The rapper would purportedly sing Hollywood favourite I”ll Be Seeing You at the ceremony on February 22, reports E! Online.
It was alleged that the concert was recently made official after Queen lend her ear to the producers” planned preparation of the song.
However, her rep is yet to make a comment. (ANI)
- Queen Latifah reveals her adoption plans - Jul 12, 2012
- Carla to sing on Mandela's birthday - Jun 16, 2009
- TomKat to snub Oscars? - Jan 09, 2011
- Miley Cyrus gets third tattoo - Sep 11, 2010
- 'Twilight' leads People's Choice awards with 8 nominations - Nov 11, 2010
- Green Day pens tribute song for Winehouse - Aug 18, 2011
- Queen Latifah's advice to Princess-to-be Kate Middleton - Dec 31, 2010
- Helen Mirren tips Colin Firth for Oscar success - Feb 02, 2011
- Eminem takes Apple to court over iTunes case yet again - Oct 15, 2010
- SRK declared favourite actor at Lions Gold Awards (Lead) - Jan 12, 2012
- Jennifer Connelly expecting second child with Paul Bettany - Dec 15, 2010
- Former Miss Universe says she's blessed - Mar 06, 2012
- Adam Lambert invited by Queen for performance - Feb 21, 2012
- Check Out Hollywood's Worst Actors Nominees At The Razzie Awards - Jan 25, 2011
- Pakistan salutes its own Mohammad Rafi - Oct 05, 2011