Pussycat Dolls not splitting up, says Nicole ScherzingerMay 29th, 2009 - 2:38 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 29 (ANI): Nicole Scherzinger has dismissed reports that Pussycat Dolls is splitting up.
Scherzinger was rumoured to be planning to quit the group to focus on her solo career.
However, she the singer is adamant that the reports are ‘just not true.’
“We get on really well and we are not splitting up as the rumour goes,” the Sun quoted Scherzinger as saying.
“We wouldn’t be on a world tour right now if we were splitting,” she added.
Meanwhile, rumours are abuzz that Scherzinger is planning to get engaged to her beau/Formula 1 racing champ Lewis Hamilton this summer. (ANI)
- I still love Hamilton: Scherzinger - Dec 27, 2011
- Scherzinger open to adoption - Dec 09, 2010
- Scherzinger wants to be a mother - Aug 24, 2010
- Scherzinger's expensive plans to meet Hamilton - Aug 11, 2012
- Is Lewis Hamilton planning to propose Nicole Scherzinger? - May 31, 2010
- Scherzinger consoles Hamilton after he fails to win F1 world championship - Nov 16, 2010
- Scherzinger thanks pal Will.i.am for making Formula 1 fun - Mar 01, 2011
- Nicole Scherzinger & Lewis Hamilton are back together - Feb 17, 2012
- Lewis wants to be a cabbie - Mar 15, 2012
- Scherzinger to pay homage to Pussycat Dolls - Dec 18, 2011
- Scherzinger wants to marry soon - Sep 23, 2010
- Nicole back in McLaren paddock - Mar 17, 2012
- Hamilton sends love notes to Scherzinger - Dec 08, 2011
- Is Scherzinger ready to dump Hamilton? - Jul 17, 2012
- Scherzinger trusts me 100 percent: Hamilton - Jul 27, 2012