Prying cameras messed up Karva Chauth: Amitabh BachchanOctober 20th, 2008 - 4:54 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Oct 20 (IANS) Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan says that prying cameras disturbed the Karva Chauth, a festival that celebrates wedded bliss, at his house.”The prying electronic media positioned themselves at vantage points to invade private space inside our home. It is callous, abhorrent act. Our privacy was invaded without our consent,” Amitabh told IANS.
Karva Chauth was Friday and Amitabh was discharged from Lilavati Hospital here the same day after being treated for six days for an abdominal condition. This was his daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai’s second Karva Chauth.
“Otherwise, the ladies of the house were happy and content. They involved themselves with all the rituals connected with the occasion and the evening went off delightfully well,” he added.
On Aishwarya’s first Karva Chauth too secret TV cameras planted behind bushes ruined the solemnity and sanctity of the occasion.
- No breaking news of Ash's baby, skeleton coverage on TV - Nov 16, 2011
- Big B denies controlling coverage of grandchild's birth - Nov 08, 2011
- Karva Chauth with a green cause - Oct 26, 2010
- Women go hi-tech, husbands join in Karva Chauth fast - Oct 15, 2011
- Amitabh thanks fans, hits out at media on blog - Oct 18, 2008
- Amitabh to be discharged from hospital soon - Feb 20, 2012
- Twinkle's 'Blast Before The Fast' party on Karva Chauth - Oct 25, 2010
- Abhi-Ash welcome baby girl, get wishes galore (Roundup) - Nov 16, 2011
- Minor electrocuted in east Delhi - Oct 15, 2011
- Twinkle Celebrates 'The Blast Before The Fast’ With Star Wives - Oct 28, 2010
- Chand Chupa Badal Mein: Will Nivedita Disclose Everything To Divya? - Dec 18, 2010
- Jaya, Shweta take care of Big B - Feb 15, 2012
- Papa-to-be Abhishek thanks all for good wishes - Jun 23, 2011
- It's beauty parlours, henna designs for Karva Chauth - Oct 25, 2010
- Centenarian couple observes Karva Chauth in Shimla - Oct 07, 2009