Promotion important, it shows our confidence in film: BomanJune 21st, 2012 - 3:36 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, June 21 (IANS) Actor Boman Irani, who is riding high on the success of his latest film “Ferrari Ki Sawaari”, feels promotions are important because it shows one is confident about his or her product.
“Promotion is very important because if we do not do it people will feel that we don’t have confidence in our film. As much as we could, we promoted the film. But it eventually boils down to the watermark,” Boman said here Wednesday at the success bash of “Ferrari Ki Sawaari”.
The 52-year-old is now gearing up for the release of his new film “Cocktail” and said: “It is a wonderful, romantic comedy with Saif Ali Khan, Diana Penty, Deepika Padukone, Dimple Kapadia and, of course, myself. Homi Adajania, who directed ‘Being Cyrus’, has directed it,” he said.
“I think it’s a very fresh film, it has a very youthful bent to it and I am very confident that it will do well too,” he added.
- 'Cocktail' has promoted itself: producer - Jul 11, 2012
- Imran Khan was the first choice for 'Cocktail' - Jul 06, 2012
- Savour a mix of friendship, fashion, love in 'Cocktail' (IANS Preview) - Jul 10, 2012
- 'Cocktail': Tale of ennui told well, sparkling performances by cast (IANS Hindi Film Review) - Jul 14, 2012
- Deepika keen on women centric films - Jul 11, 2012
- I hold record of 22 films with new directors: Boman Irani - Jun 26, 2012
- Deepika says her Veronica different from Meera - May 23, 2012
- You need passion to become an actor: Boman Irani - Jun 18, 2012
- Successful directors don't need me: Vidhu Vinod Chopra - Jun 10, 2012
- Saif still perfect for love stories: Deepika - Jul 10, 2012
- Designing for 'Cocktail' was easy: Anaita Shroff (With Image) - Jul 08, 2012
- Want to be part of at least 10 great films: Sharman Joshi (Interview) - Jun 09, 2012
- Sharman humbled by praise, success - Jun 18, 2012
- Aamir hopes 'Ferrari Ki Sawaari' beats '3 Idiots' success - Jun 15, 2012
- Vidhu Vinod Chopra apologises for delays in his films - May 09, 2012