Project Runway-Season 6, Episode 10October 23rd, 2009 - 6:51 pm ICT by GD
By Ranjan Bhaduri
Oct.23, (THAINDIAN NEWS) This week, contestant Nicolas was eliminated from the popular show “Project Runway“. With Christopher staying week after week in the show the viewers and the netizens are getting highly disappointed.
He was shown as saying, “For most of the challenges I find myself on the top.” Whereas, in reality he has been on top of only 3 challenges among the 10 that has been held. Christopher Straub, by some stroke of luck is still on the show even after presenting creations that has been criticized. According to Katie (model), while commenting during ‘Models of the Runway’, ‘if Christopher’s been on the bottom three consecutive times, then maybe you’re overdue to go home.’
This week’s challenge was named ‘around the world in two days’, where the contestants were given $150 and the whole day to present their outfits. The creations were supposed to be based on the places favored by Kors. Carol chose Palm beach, going first since she was the winner of last week’s challenge. Nicolas went with Greece, Althea with St. Tropez, Irina with Aspen, Gordona with New York, Logan with Hollywood and Christopher chose Santa Fe.
The show is another of America’s reality show focusing on upcoming fashion designers. It is hosted by the very famous, and very beautiful Heidi Klum. The show’s pattern requires it’s contestants to compete in a series of challenges with one contestant being eliminated per episode. The challenges are limited by time, money and even material used for the creation of clothes. The show started in the year 2004 (1st DEC), and since then it has successfully completed 6 seasons with the 7th one under way.
- Irina is in the final 10 in 'Project Runway' - Oct 07, 2009
- Carol Hannah Lands The Third Spot On 'Project Runway' Season 6 - Nov 20, 2009
- Chung to host fashion reality show - Aug 25, 2011
- Survivor ‘Nicaragua’-Jud ‘Fabio’ Birza Takes Home The $1Million Grand Prize - Dec 20, 2010
- Simpson to mentor a fashion series - Jun 15, 2011
- World's first 3D printed fully functioning hybrid car - Nov 04, 2010
- Philip Treacy 'Hat Challenge' Bamboozles Designers On 'Project Runway' - Aug 20, 2010
- Irina Shayk's Turkish Valentine Day card for beau Cristiano Ronaldo - Feb 07, 2011
- Tommy Hilfiger to invest in Kors? - Jun 30, 2011
- "Bachelor Pad" Sees Reunion Of "The Bachelor" And "The Bachelorette" Contestants - Aug 10, 2010
- Dancing Star Sent Packing Home - Fourth In Line - Oct 15, 2010
- Kate Moss smokes at Paris fashion week finale - Mar 11, 2011
- Plus size model Crystal Renn losing her curves? - May 31, 2010
- Gaga's short-film at Paris Fashion Week - Sep 24, 2011
- American Idol auditions reach Aspen - Jan 26, 2012
Tags: althea, aspen, challenges, clothes, consecutive times, fashion designers, gordona, greece, heidi klum, hollywood, irina, logan, netizens, palm beach, project runway, santa fe, st tropez, straub, stroke of luck, time money