Professor Green creates a stir with his bulimia tweetJuly 30th, 2012 - 7:16 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New York, July 30 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Professor Green who is a rap star whose real name is Stephen Manderson upset a lot of people on Sunday when he said that Bulimia is quite an intelligent disorder.
Green posted on Twitter that he though it the disease was intelligent because it could be easier for people to chew food and spit out but the disease lest people eat anything they want without the risk of getting fat. Green has 12000000 followers on twitter and some of them could not help but be disgusted by the things that he had to say about bulimia.
The eating disorder affects up to 1.6 million people in the UK and people did not find it funny when Green called it intelligent. Dan Round, who is a clinical nurse specialist and has been treating people suffering from bulimia for a very long time said that the disease is not something that people should joke about as it is a threat to life.
He went on to say that there are a lot of complications surrounding bulimia and that the condition should be taken very seriously. With all the fingers pointed at him Green said that he was looking for a way not to get fat while he was on holiday with his skinny girlfriend Millie Mackintosh. He even went on to tell people that he was suffering from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
- Beware - eating disorders might hasten death - Jul 14, 2011
- Health food for heart patients, diabetics - Oct 16, 2011
- Study says that teens having eating disorders are prone to suicide - Mar 15, 2011
- Binge eating linked to childhood abuse - May 13, 2010
- Jane Fonda was once not happy with her body - Aug 10, 2011
- Chewing Gum Reduces Heartburn, Study Says - Jan 14, 2011
- Morissette suffered from eating disorders - Nov 25, 2011
- Diane Keaton reveals that she was bulimic when she was dating Woody Allen - Nov 16, 2011
- Facebook's girl users prone to eating disorders - Feb 08, 2011
- Robbie Williams saved my life: Geri Halliwell - Mar 26, 2010
- Jane Fonda thought she would die of loneliness - Aug 08, 2011
- Drunkorexia, the dangerous new booze-diet fad to stay skinny - Oct 22, 2010
- Pro-eating disorder websites classify anorexia and bulimia as diseases - Jun 18, 2010
- Young in India dieting, fasting to look good: Study - Apr 29, 2011
- Demi Lovato says bullying sparked eating disorder - Apr 21, 2011
Tags: 6 million, clinical nurse specialist, eating disorder, fingers, followers, girlfriend, long time, mackintosh, manderson, millie, obsessive compulsive disorder, rap star, risk, suffering from bulimia, twitter