Probation ends, Lindsay excited to play TaylorMarch 30th, 2012 - 6:49 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 30 (IANS) Actress Lindsay Lohan’s probation has been terminated and now she is determined to remain focused on rebuilding her film career. She is looking forward to TV biopic, “Liz and Dick”, in which she plays legendary actress Elizabeth Taylor.
“It’s just been a tremendous weight that I feel has been lifted off my shoulders and I feel really grateful and just happy and ready to move forward,” she told TMZ.com.
She regained her freedom on Thursday when Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Stephanie Sautner officially closed the case on her 2007 conviction for driving under the influence.
After successfully fulfilling the 120 hours of community service and counselling sessions, Lohan is now looking forward to working in “Liz and Dick”.
The TV biopic is about Taylor’s love affair with Richard Burton.
Production will soon begin in Toronto, Canada, and Lohan reveals she will be drawing inspiration from her own past to bring Taylor back to life on the small screen.
“I’m gonna put my all into it. I’m really honoured to be playing Elizabeth Taylor and I really love the script, it’s phenomenal,” she said.
“There’s are lot of similarities from my past that I can relate to her on some things that she’s gone through and the kind of person that she was,whether it’s relationships or just being in the public eye, so I’m gonna obviously do the best I can and hopefully people will enjoy it. I don’t want to depict her in the wrong way,” she added.
- Megan Fox not in line for Taylor role - Jan 27, 2012
- Lindsay Lohan's Wardrobe malfunction in 'Dick and Liz' - Jun 06, 2012
- LiLo 'treasures' Elizabeth Taylor's ring - Feb 25, 2012
- Lohan swears off dating - Apr 04, 2012
- Lindsay Lohan in trouble over her unpaid tanning salon bill - May 29, 2012
- Jolie beats Zeta-Jones to play Taylor in biopic - Aug 02, 2010
- Court asks Lohan to take psychological counselling - Jul 22, 2011
- Lohan splurges on surfing kit for brother - Aug 16, 2012
- Lohan to go for psychological counselling (Lead) - Jul 22, 2011
- Lohan opposite porn star in thriller - Jun 14, 2012
- When Liz Taylor didn't return Donatella's ring - Jun 04, 2012
- Elizabeth Taylor denies biopic reports - Jul 23, 2010
- Lohan's money crunch, sells clothes to raise cash? - Apr 06, 2012
- Did Lindsay Lohan lie to the police about her accident? - Jun 12, 2012
- Battle over Liz Taylor memoirs begins just days after her death - Mar 25, 2011
Tags: actress elizabeth taylor, actress lindsay, biopic, counselling, county superior court, driving under the influence, elizabeth taylor, film career, legendary actress, lindsay lohan, liz and dick, london march, los angeles county, los angeles county superior court, love affair, probation, public eye, richard burton, superior court judge, toronto canada