Priyanka’s old world charm in Kunal Kohli’s next (With Images)May 27th, 2011 - 5:06 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, May 27 (IANS) It seems actress Priyanka Chopra is set to create the old world charm with her looks in Kunal Kohli’s yet-untitled next.
A picture of the actress on the sets of the film in Mumbai shows her in a pink fish cut lehenga, a shirt blouse and Mumtaz-style draped dupatta. She also sports the classic bouffant hairdo, complete with white flowers to add grace, something seen in the movies of 1970s.
If the grapevine is to be believed, Priyanka and Shahid Kapur are expected to play four sets of characters each in the romantic film, the story of which spans four cities.
It seems Priyanka is trying to master the art of playing multiple roles, and carrying different looks in a single film. First she played 12 different roles in “What’s Your Rashee?” and then she was seen in seven looks in Vishal Bharadwaj’s “7 Khoon Maaf”.
Currently, she is busy shooting for Kohli’s film with Shahid at the Mehboob Studios and other locations in Mumbai.
- No similarity between Kunal's film and 'Heroine': Priyanka Chopra - Jul 20, 2011
- From traditional to sexy, blouses get retro makeover - Aug 17, 2011
- Priyanka hungry for more meaty roles - Apr 11, 2012
- I'm not doing '2 States': Priyanka Chopra - Jun 29, 2011
- Priyanka Chopra:The challenging role in Saat Khoon Maaf - Dec 04, 2010
- Shahid Kapoor Refused To Play One Of Seven Husbands Of Priyanka Chopra: Vishal Bharadwaj - Jan 22, 2011
- Priyanka Chopra off to Phuket for 28th birthday - Jul 17, 2010
- Kunal Kohli launches online hunt - Sep 17, 2011
- 'Ra.One' release date not yet fixed: SRK (Movie Snippets) - Sep 01, 2010
- Social networking gives me real feedback: Priyanka Chopra (Interview) - May 13, 2011
- '7 Khoon Maaf' is not an expensive movie: Priyanka - Feb 24, 2011
- Not been approached for 'Dhoom 3': Priyanka - Feb 15, 2011
- Priyanka in awe of Aradhana in 'Teri Meri Kahaani' (With Images) - May 11, 2012
- It's good to be bad, says Priyanka - Jan 17, 2012
- I've taken a chance by making woman-oriented movie: Bhardwaj - Feb 17, 2011
Tags: 1970s, actress priyanka, blouse, bouffant, grapevine, images, khoon, kunal kohli, New Delhi, pink fish, play four, priyanka chopra, rashee, romantic film, shahid kapur, vishal bharadwaj, white flowers, world charm