Priyanka plays Diganth’s teacherMay 4th, 2010 - 8:39 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
May 4, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Actress Priyanka Upendra is set to do films again. The actress, who settled down for good in Bangalore after marrying superstar Upendra, will be seen playing Diganth’s teacher in director Yogaraj Bhat’s forthcoming movie, Pancharangi. The director decided to cast Priyanka for the role after he saw that she could carry off the character of a teacher with grace and poise.
Priyanka has already filmed a song with Diganth and Nidhi Subbayya. The song is similar to Sushmita Sen’s track in Main Hoon Na. It is a modern Mankutimmana Kagga who takes a jab at the ways of the society. The song has been composed by musician Mano Murthy. It was recently filmed at St Mary’s Island in Malpe and also on a boat in the beaches of Udupi.
Upendra had no issues with the number as it isn’t a romantic song and didn’t mind her doing the song at all. Priyanka is very excited about her latest look for the movie. Her look comprised of mainly colorful saris and sequined blouses. The actress expressed that she had a great time shooting the song for Pancharangi.
- Sampurn Wire
- Kannada Movie 'Pancharangi' Completes Shooting - Jul 03, 2010
- 'Kari Charathe' And 'Pancharang' To Compete At Kannada Theaters Today - Sep 03, 2010
- 'Pancharangi' an enjoyable family entertainer (Kannada Film Review) - Sep 04, 2010
- Diganth and Bhat join hands again - Jan 20, 2010
- Kannada Film Pancharangi Turns Jackpot! - Sep 11, 2010
- `Lifu Ishtene' - entertaining, engaging (Kannada Movie Review) - Sep 11, 2011
- Diganth Puts Focus On The Promo Of Pancharangi - Aug 13, 2010
- Nidhi Can't Forget Pancharangi - Aug 04, 2010
- Diganth-Aindrita starrer 'Parijatha' must V-Day watch (Kannada Movie Review) - Feb 12, 2012
- Jackie To Be Released On 23rd September - Jul 31, 2010
- Pancharangi starts today - Feb 17, 2010
- B'wood zooms its lens on teacher-student bonding - Sep 03, 2011
- The Saree seduction: Sexy actresses get traditional in songs - Feb 13, 2010
- Nidhi replaces Haripriya - Jan 08, 2010
- British model to woo Ravi Kissen in red sari (With Image) - Mar 30, 2012