Priyanka not replacing Ash in ‘Heroine’June 28th, 2011 - 10:23 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 28 (IANS) Priyanka Chopra has rubbished reports that she might replace Aishwarya Rai in Madhur Bhandarkar’s ambitious project “Heroine”.
“Read some stupid article about how i wanna do Madhur Bhandarkar’s film HEROINE… I think Madhur is an amazing director and. It’ll be amazing to work together again but GUYS this one aint it!!! I wish him and Aishwarya lots of luck with the film,” the Bollywood star posted on Twitter.
“I also wish that journos would actually do some journalism rather than scriptwriting and stop deciding my next moves!!!” she added.
With Aishwarya pregnant, shooting of the film has been postponed. Rumours were abuzz that Priyanka was eager to be part of the film. The the actress has now put an end to the speculation.
- 'Heroine' postponed, Priyanka not to replace Ash (Lead) - Jun 28, 2011
- Kareena perfect choice for 'Heroine', says Priyanka - Dec 20, 2011
- No similarity between Kunal's film and 'Heroine': Priyanka Chopra - Jul 20, 2011
- 'Heroine' back on track: Bhandarkar - Sep 22, 2011
- No 'Heroine' at Cannes film festival: Bhandarkar - Apr 17, 2012
- 'Heroine' not about Manisha Koirala: Bhandarkar - Feb 28, 2012
- Bhandarkar denies approaching any actress for 'Heroine' - Jul 12, 2011
- Aishwarya's 'Heroine' postponed (Lead) - Jun 28, 2011
- 'Heroine' will be a landmark in Kareena's career: Bhandarkar - Nov 16, 2011
- 'Heroine' postponed indefinitely - Jun 28, 2011
- Priyanka's charm evergreen, says Bhandarkar (Movie Snippets) - Jun 07, 2012
- 'Heroine' gets A-certificate (Movie Snippets) - Jul 14, 2012
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is pregnant with her first child - Jun 22, 2011
- I'm not remaking 'Aashiqui': Bhandarkar - Oct 31, 2011
- Ash, Madhur issues sorted out: Big B - Jul 08, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,