Priyanka back to work after three days in hospitalApril 14th, 2009 - 3:46 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, April 14 (IANS) Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra, who was admitted to a hospital here for a stomach infection and exhaustion, has been discharged and is back on the sets of Ashutosh Gowariker’s “What’s Your Rashee?”.
The actress was Saturday admitted to Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital.
“Priyanka had fainted while shooting for ‘What’s Your Rashee?’. She stayed at home for a few days but when her condition didn’t improve, she was admitted to the hospital over the weekend for a few tests,” a source close to the actress told IANS.
“She was discharged from the hospital yesterday (Monday) and instead of taking a break, she insisted on resuming work. She is adamant about completing ‘What’s Your Rashee?’ by the first week of May so that her other projects do not get delayed,” added the source.
In Gowariker’s romantic comedy, Priyanka is playing 12 different characters. The actress, who is riding high on the success of “Fashion” and “Dostana”, has teamed up with Hurman S. Baweja in the movie.
Based on a Gujarati novel “Kimball Ravenswood” by noted playwright Madhu Rye, the film revolves around a young Gujarati man in pursuit of his dream girl, who he must find within 10 days to save his family from an unforeseen ordeal.
- I'm not doing '2 States': Priyanka Chopra - Jun 29, 2011
- Gowariker picks new composer over Rahman for '...Rashee?' - Jun 17, 2009
- What's Your Raashee? world premiere on 19th September! - Jul 31, 2009
- I can never be like my father: Shahid Kapoor (Film Snippets) - Aug 20, 2009
- What's Your Rashee being re-shot? - Mar 31, 2009
- What's your Raashee? to release on 25 September - Jun 18, 2009
- Capricorn girl's role in '...Rashee' was toughest: Priyanka (With Images) - Sep 19, 2009
- Gowariker's 'What's Your Rashee' goes on floors - Dec 08, 2008
- What's Your Raashee showcased at Toronto Festival - Sep 23, 2009
- Shooting 'What's Your Raashee?' more challenging than 'Jodhaa Akbar': Gowariker - Jan 09, 2009
- Why Gowariker cast Priyanka for 12 roles in '...Rashee' (With Images) - Sep 19, 2009
- Rani, Priyanka join Playboy founder as Toronto film fest guests - Aug 21, 2009
- Priyanka Chopra gets discharged from hospital - Apr 14, 2009
- Shatrugan Sinha's better, says doctor (Lead) - Jul 03, 2012
- My movies are about books that influence me: Ashutosh Gowariker (Interview) - Oct 09, 2009
Tags: actress priyanka, april 14, ashutosh gowariker, dream girl, exhaustion, fashion, few days, kimball, mumbai, novel, ordeal, playwright, priyanka chopra, rashee, ravenswood, romantic comedy, stomach infection