Privacy important for Kim KardashianJune 5th, 2012 - 3:41 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 5 (IANS) Her day-to-day life is there for all to see through her show “Keeping Up With The Kardashians”, but privacy is of utmost importance to reality TV star Kim Kardashian.
The 31-year-old says she doesn’t reveal everything about her life, despite being in the public eye with television shows and appearances constantly.
“I’ve kind of tried to adjust my life to have a little more private life. My life is very public and so I get that, but if you can choose to have a little bit of a private life, I would choose that over other things now, where I probably wouldn’t have before,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Kardashian as saying.
- Kim laughs off white powder incident - Mar 24, 2012
- I've no time for kids: Cowell - Aug 24, 2011
- Kim, Kanye perfect: Khloe Kardashian - May 19, 2012
- Internet made me famous: Kim Kardashian - Apr 25, 2012
- Kim embarrassed by her wedding - May 16, 2012
- Younger Kardashian's marriage a wake-up call for sister Kim - May 02, 2011
- Kim Kardashian likes natural look - Oct 30, 2010
- Don't want to get married: Kourtney Kardashian - Jul 08, 2011
- Kim, Kanye to do reality show together? - May 16, 2012
- Short-lived wedding left Kardashian embarrassed - Jun 13, 2012
- Kim game for bust lift post pregnancy - Jul 08, 2012
- Kim Kardashian's brother has appendix surgery - Mar 25, 2011
- Kourtney won't rush into marriage - Jun 07, 2011
- Kim Kardashian's mom gets the facelift done - Jul 16, 2011
- Kim Kardashian says she's having a lot of fun with Kris Humphries - Jan 15, 2011