Princess Dis ex-butler Paul Burrell fears his U.S. career is in jeopardyJanuary 21st, 2009 - 5:34 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 21 (ANI): Late Princess Dianas ex-butler Paul Burrell is reportedly terrified that his career in the U.S. is in jeopardy.
The royal butler was the subject of a scathing Channel 4 documentary, Paul Burrell: What Really Happened, aired last week.
It revealed that he was suspended as a footman after being implicated in a gay porn ring on the Royal Yacht Britannia in 1981.
It also claimed that he blabbed details of state visits and pilfered milk from the Queens supply.
According to friends, the Florida-based Burrell now fears that the film will be picked up in the US and his reputation will be spoiled.
America has given Paul the kind of life hes long strived for. Hes treated well over there and the public still view him as an important link to Princess Diana. Hes terrified that opportunities could dry up because of this film, the Daily Express quoted a source, as saying. (ANI)
- Paul Burrell still exploiting Diana's name for gain - Jun 08, 2009
- Kate will wear ghost of Diana on hand: Ex-butler - Apr 26, 2011
- Princess Diana's former butler 'wants to patch up with William' - Nov 22, 2010
- Prince William preparing to wed Kate Middleton, says Diana's former butler - Aug 15, 2010
- Stalker threatens to kill Princess Diana's butler - Aug 20, 2012
- Princess Di has concluded her death was a 'well-planned accident': Psychic - Aug 31, 2010
- Di's ex-butler to be joined by wife in Florida? - Jan 02, 2010
- Burrell 'plans to appear in documentary to clear his name' - Jun 23, 2009
- Paul Burrell to be subject of comedy biopic? - Apr 07, 2009
- When a footman got a Valentine's card from Diana - Feb 14, 2012
- Prince William to wed Kate Middleton next year, say bookies - Aug 14, 2010
- Princess Diana's wedding dress on display - Oct 28, 2011
- Princess Di's butler fails to find buyers for UK house and shop - Dec 07, 2009
- Watts shifts to London for Diana role - Jun 17, 2012
- Paul Burrell to sell Di-cut jewellery - Jun 10, 2008