Princess Diana’s wedding dress on displayOctober 28th, 2011 - 7:40 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 28 (IANS) Princess Diana’s wedding dress will be displayed during a special exhibit in Connecticut.
The iconic gown and diamond tiara which the late royal wore when she exchanged vows with Prince Charles in 1981 will be featured at the Foxwoods Resort Casino as part of the Diana: A Celebration collection, reports dailystar.co.uk.
The exhibit will also feature the royal’s home movies, rare photos, family heirlooms, personal mementos and other designer outfits
The exhibit will run until Jan 15 2012.
- Diana's gowns to be displayed at British palace - Mar 10, 2012
- Di's wedding day tiara left her with splitting headache - May 18, 2010
- Princess Diana's Engagement Ring, From Harry to Kate, via Prince William - Nov 18, 2010
- Prince William proposed to Kate Middleton with mum's ring - Nov 17, 2010
- Sale of Princess Diana's Black Dress Fetches $276,000 - Jun 10, 2010
- Fairytale wedding for Will-Kat - world hopes happily ever after - Apr 29, 2011
- Diamond tiara gave Princess Diana a headache - May 18, 2010
- Princess Diana's dress fetches $276,000 at auction - Jun 09, 2010
- Princess Daina's black dress to be auctioned Tuesday - Jun 07, 2010
- Like Diana, Kate Middleton too will drop 'obey' from wedding vows - Apr 22, 2011
- Kate Middleton best dressed bride, say Indian designers - Apr 29, 2011
- Flashback of royal family before William-Kate wedding - Apr 23, 2011
- Princess Di's family to occupy front row at Wills-Kate wedding - Apr 24, 2011
- Princess Di's dress fetches record price at auction - Jun 09, 2010
- William weds Kate (Lead) - Apr 29, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,