Princess Di was the epitome of girl power: PoshNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:24 am ICT by admin
“Diana showed the world what you could do if you put your mind to it. She got out of an unhappy marriage and had begun to live her life as she wanted to,” Contactmusic quoted Posh, as saying.
“If that isn’t girl power, I don’t know what is,” she added.
Posh also confessed that she always had a desire to be invited by the late British royal in her palace for a chat.
“I was sure that one day we’d (the Spice Girls) get an invitation for tea at Kensington Palace and that I’d get to meet her - not just in a line, shaking hands or something but a proper chat.” (ANI)
- Kate will wear ghost of Diana on hand: Ex-butler - Apr 26, 2011
- Watts shifts to London for Diana role - Jun 17, 2012
- Princess Diana's palace opens to public - Mar 26, 2012
- Homeless girl who moved Prince William invited to royal wedding - Apr 18, 2011
- Gaga's shaven head, tribute to friend's mother - Sep 13, 2012
- Gaga gets cheeky, flaunts derriere - Sep 11, 2012
- Spice Girls rock at closing ceremony - Aug 13, 2012
- A homeless girl gets invite to royal wedding - Apr 17, 2011
- Katy Perry keen to meet Prince Harry - Jul 07, 2010
- Princess Diana's life to be made into a movie - Feb 06, 2012
- Diana's school notes found in rubbish pile - Nov 01, 2010
- Elton John may attend William-Kate wedding - Mar 02, 2011
- Diana's ring made smaller to fit Kate's finger - Apr 13, 2011
- Kate Middleton pips Diana to become '3rd most beautiful royal' - Apr 19, 2011
- Lady Gaga has an acute fear of dying - Dec 12, 2011
Tags: contactmusic, desire, diana, epitome, girl power, i don t know, invitation, kensington palace, posh, princess, shaking hands, she believes, she wanted, spice girl, spice girls, t girl, unhappy marriage