Princess Beatrice lands jobJuly 9th, 2012 - 7:46 am ICT by IANS
London, July 9 (IANS) Princess Beatrice has reportedly got a job with a venture capital firm here.
The 23-year-old, daughter of Prince Andrew and his ex-wife, Duchess of York, is studying for her financial qualifications after landing the job with the London-based company.
“She has been working really hard and she has been offered a job which she has accepted. Bea is already studying for her finance exams as a result,” contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
“She really likes it and although the exams are tough, when you’re really into something like that it becomes easier. I think she would like the idea of running her own business one day,” the source added.
- Britain's Princess Beatrice wants 'real job' - Mar 03, 2012
- Duchess of York not invited to William's wedding - Feb 19, 2011
- Hat worn at British royal wedding on sale - May 12, 2011
- Princess Beatrice in car crash terror - Oct 13, 2010
- 'Grieving MJ's ex Lisa Marie Presley strikes bond with Duchess of York' - Aug 11, 2009
- Royal Family drawn into phone-hacking scandal - Apr 10, 2011
- Prince Andrew spills the beans on marriage breakdown - Feb 14, 2010
- Queen Elizabeth hosts diamond jubilee lunch - May 20, 2012
- Guy Ritchie, Joss Stone invited for royal wedding - Apr 24, 2011
- Princess Beatrice runs race - Apr 01, 2012
- Royal outcaste Fergie to get invited to Will and Kate's wedding - Jan 23, 2011
- Diana's friend Sarah not invited to Wills-Kate wedding - Feb 19, 2011
- Sarah Ferguson To Appear On The "Oprah Winfrey Show" - May 28, 2010
- Princess Beatrice is first royal to complete London Marathon - Apr 26, 2010
- Prince Andrew forgives Fergie over 'cash for access' scam - May 26, 2010