Prince William to wed girlfriend next year?November 11th, 2010 - 1:25 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Nov 11 (IANS) British royal Prince William is reportedly set to tie the knot with his girlfriend Kate Middleton next year.
“The engagement will be announced in 2011,” usmagazine.com quoted a source as saying.
Katie Nicholl, author of the book “William and Harry: Behind the Palace Walls”, claims the couple made a secret pact to marry three years ago while on vacation in the Seychelles.
“Kate wanted assurances from William. William told Kate she was the one, but he was not ready to get married. She…agreed to wait for him,” Nicholl said.
Another insider added: “He wants to spend the rest of his life with her.”
A representative from the palace said it does not comment on the private lives of the couple.
- Prince William and Kate Middleton to wed in 2011 - Nov 11, 2010
- Prince William Likely To Get Hitched With Kate Middleton In 2011 - Nov 13, 2010
- William & Kate featured on the cover page of Vanity Fair - Jun 01, 2011
- Prince Harry is planning to host an after-party breakfast - Apr 25, 2011
- Royal couple honeymoon on the Seychelles Islands - May 11, 2011
- Kate Middleton's grandaunt thinks her niece is too good for Prince William - Apr 18, 2011
- Like Prince William, Kate Middleton too opts for low-key hen night - Mar 29, 2011
- William breaks tradition, picks Harry as 'best man' rather than 'supporter' - Feb 15, 2011
- Will Prince Harry and Pippa Middleton end up as a couple? - May 02, 2011
- William and Kate to be Duke and Duchess of Cambridge post wedding - Apr 29, 2011
- Kate Middleton did her own makeup for engagement pics - Dec 14, 2010
- All set for Will-Kat wedding - Apr 29, 2011
- Kate Middleton pregnant? - Sep 06, 2012
- William organises secret honeymoon for Kate - Apr 20, 2011
- Will-Kat fly out of palace, honeymoon destination a secret - Apr 30, 2011