Prince of Persia costumes costlier than my house: Gemma ArtertonMay 24th, 2010 - 2:23 pm ICT by ANI
Wellington, May 24 (ANI): Actress Gemma Arterton has revealed that the costumes she wore for her role in “Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time” were worth more than her house.
Arterton, 24, who plays Princess Tamina, said she could not believe it when the stylist showed her the costumes she would be wearing.
“They were worth more than my house! They were hand-embroidered with gold thread,” Stuff.co.nz quoted her as revealing.
“I was walking around drinking coffee in them, probably not being as respectful as I should. I’m so not Disney princess material. The biggest challenge was being spiritual, soulful and graceful,” she added. (ANI)
- I wanted to be a princess: Arterton - Jun 05, 2010
- Gemma Arterton talks about her love scenes with Jake Gyllenhaal - Sep 11, 2010
- Everything changed since Bond film: Gemma Arterton (Interview) - May 02, 2010
- Bond girl Gemma Arterton prefers soft looks - Jun 02, 2010
- Gemma Arterton feels "fat" despite being size 8 - May 14, 2010
- Gemma Arterton scared to be princess for next movie - May 09, 2010
- 'Prince of Persia' - Good to beat the summer heat (IANS Film Review, Rating: ***) - May 30, 2010
- Gemma Arterton left 'flabbergasted' with Jake Gyllenhaal's body - May 19, 2010
- Fergie fears Super Bowl wardrobe malfunction - Feb 05, 2011
- Movie Review: Prince Of Persia (2010) - May 29, 2010
- Gemma Arterton looking for meaty roles - Sep 11, 2010
- Gemma Arterton wants to have Rachel Weisz-type career - Mar 02, 2010
- Hollywood scored high with fantasies, action in India (2010 in Retrospect) - Dec 27, 2010
- Gemma Arterton's pals jealous of her on-screen snogs - Sep 13, 2010
- Busy Gwyneth Paltrow exercises in the shower! - Jan 15, 2011
Tags: actress, coffee, costumes, disney, disney princess, gold thread, may 24, persia the sands of time, prince of persia, prince of persia the sands of time, sands of time, stylist, tamina, wellington