Prince Harry feels finding partner not easyMarch 14th, 2012 - 4:16 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 14 (IANS) Prince Harry says it’s a struggle to find a girl willing to take on the responsibilities that come with marrying a royal family member.
The 27-year-old bachelor was in a five-year relationship with Chelsy Davy but separated in 2009 because she reportedly didn’t want a life in the public eye, reports contactmusic.com.
Asked if being a prince lives up to the fairytale, he said: “No, not at all. As any girl would ever tell you. It’s sort of, ‘Oh my god, he’s a prince’. But no.”
“The job that it entails - I mean look at me, I’m 27 years old, and not so much searching for someone to fulfil the role, but obviously, you know, finding someone that would be willing to take it on,” he said on CBS News.
- Marriage not on cards for Prince Harry - Jun 10, 2011
- Prince Harry has a new girlfriend - Jun 29, 2011
- 'Dumped' Prince Harry 'moves on' with Chelsy Davy lookalike - Oct 10, 2010
- Prince Harry to end 5 yr relationship with Chelsy Davy? - Sep 20, 2010
- Pics of Prince Harry surrounded by adoring girls 'angers' Chelsy Davy - Sep 26, 2010
- Chelsy Davy splits from Prince Harry - Sep 27, 2010
- Why Chelsy Davy dumped Prince Harry - Oct 17, 2010
- Prince Harry 'accepts Chelsy Davy romance is over' - Sep 19, 2010
- Prince Harry wolfs down king-size breakfast after night out with Chelsy - Sep 27, 2009
- Prince Harry, Chelsy Davy 'call it quits' - Jun 20, 2010
- Harry to attend brother's wedding with Chelsy Davy? - Feb 08, 2011
- Will Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy reunite at Wills-Kate wedding? - Jan 31, 2011
- Prince Harry And Former Girlfriend Chelsy Davy Spotted Together - Feb 08, 2011
- Chelsy Davy & Prince Harry reunite - Feb 08, 2011
- Prince Harry's girlfriend gets raunchy surprise at royal bash - Feb 28, 2011