Prince Harry banned from pubMarch 13th, 2012 - 2:57 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 13 (IANS) Prince Harry has reportedly been banned from going to pubs till he completes his army helicopter training.
He has just completed a tour of the Caribbean and Brazil as part of the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee celebrations. He is now set to dedicate his time to his Apache helicopter training, reports contactmusic.com
“Harry has been told that his whole life is now dedicated to the Apache. He’s been told he can’t spend every spare moment down the pub,” a source told The Sun newspaper.
A spokesman for the prince, who served 10 weeks in Afghanistan in 2008 as a forward air controller, confirmed that his work with the Army Air Corps was now his priority.
- Prince Harry promoted to captain - Apr 17, 2011
- Prince Harry to train in US as chopper pilot - Aug 30, 2011
- Prince Harry qualifies as attack chopper pilot - Feb 09, 2012
- Harry gets trained for hostage situation - Jan 31, 2012
- Prince Harry to return to Afghan combat duty - Jun 16, 2011
- My grandmom has a very good sense of humour: Prince Harry - Mar 12, 2012
- Prince Harry qualifies as Apache pilot, can return to Afghanistan frontline - Mar 10, 2011
- Prince Harry qualifies as an elite Apache helicopter pilot - Mar 10, 2011
- Prince Harry's tour with Bahamian military - Mar 04, 2012
- Prince Harry to learn how to fight in Apache helicopter - Mar 13, 2011
- Prince Harry faces night flying challenge as a pilot - Oct 25, 2010
- Prince Harry becomes eligible to fly choppers in frontline areas - Apr 30, 2010
- Prince Harry to return to Afghanistan's frontline areas - Jan 02, 2011
- Prince Harry wants to be reggae DJ? - May 08, 2012
- Wills, Kate's world tour next year will help ease Queen's Diamond Jubilee workload - May 03, 2011
Tags: afghanistan, apache helicopter, army air corps, army helicopter, brazil, caribbean, diamond jubilee, forward air controller, helicopter training, jubilee celebrations, london march, prince harry, priority, pubs, queen, spare moment, spokesman, sun, whole life