Prince and Winehouse to record a duetNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:07 am ICT by admin
A source said that the ‘Purple Rain’ hitmaker has been a great fan of Winehouse.
“He is a big fan of Amy and enjoyed performing with her in London recently, he was eager for them to work together sooner rather than later. So he just gave her a call and invited her out to the US,” the Daily Snack quoted the source, as saying.
“Of course, Amy was delighted and jumped at the chance to work with him. You don’t turn down Prince,’ the source said.
However, the 49-year-old has insisted that Winehouse shouldn’t bring her hubby Blake Fielder-Civil along with her, since it is purely a work-related trip.
In September, the 24-year=-old made a surprise appearance at the Prince’s O2 Arena concert and the two performed ‘Love Is A Losing Game’.
Then, Prince revealed that he is ‘a big fan’ of the young artist, prompting her to gush ‘ I’m honoured. I’m a massive fan. I’d love to work with him’. (ANI)
- Winehouse's ex-hubby collapses on hearing of her death - Jul 25, 2011
- Winehouse's unheard album to be released - Nov 01, 2011
- Reg Traviss devastated after Winehouse's death - Aug 08, 2011
- Winehouse 'plans to move ex-hubby into multi-million pound pad' - Apr 19, 2010
- Amy Winehouse 'asks new lover to move into her London home' - Jun 25, 2010
- Amy Winehouse's new beau wins approval of her parents - Jun 22, 2010
- Winehouse didn't like singing her hit songs - Jun 28, 2012
- Amy's dad to share her handwritten notes with fans - Jun 18, 2012
- Winehouse to take off for second honeymoon - Apr 26, 2010
- Blake charged Winehouse 150 pounds a kiss - Sep 06, 2011
- Amy Winehouse 'fears' her ex will reveal 'their secrets' in songs - Mar 25, 2011
- Winehouse's parents approve of new boyfriend - Jun 23, 2010
- Winehouse bought crack cocaine before death, says peddler - Aug 01, 2011
- The real reason behind Amy Winehouse-Blake Fielder-Civil meeting - Dec 13, 2009
- Winehouse's ex-husband desperate to come back - Jun 27, 2010