Price’s new boyfriend is nice: Peter AndreJuly 26th, 2011 - 2:21 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 26 (IANS) Singer Peter Andre says his ex-wife Katie Price’s new boyfriend Leandro Penna is nice.
Andre met the Argentinean model last week and the meeting was pleasant.
“There was a story last week saying that I met my ex-wife at junior’s sports day and that I shook hands with her new boyfriend Leandro. This is true. We were both there to support our son on his special day and things were perfectly amicable,” contactmusic.com quoted the 38-year-old as saying.
“My children always come first and I would never have it any other way. Leandro seemed like a very nice man, although, to be honest, I only met him very briefly,” he added.
- Katie Price wants to have kids with Penna - Jun 22, 2011
- I'm not in love with Leandro: Katie Price - May 04, 2011
- Katie Price tried hard to reconcile: Andre - Feb 01, 2012
- Leandro Penna is the best father, says Price - Aug 24, 2011
- Marriage is too expensive: Katie Price - Jul 09, 2011
- Andre wants 'solid relationship' in New Year - Jan 03, 2012
- Beckham good at personal bonding, feels Andre - Aug 12, 2012
- I forgot about Father's Day, says Andre - Jun 19, 2012
- Price to marry third time - Apr 29, 2012
- Price's only true love - Apr 19, 2011
- Katie-Leandro's marriage plans - Oct 01, 2011
- Peter Andre learns to be an ideal boyfriend - Aug 15, 2012
- Peter Andre loves 'Star Trek' movies - Dec 28, 2011
- Alex Reid left devastated as Jordan jets in Argentinian toyboy to mansion - Mar 09, 2011
- Peter Andre still attracted to ex - Apr 12, 2011