Price to overcome fear of open waterJune 20th, 2012 - 8:52 am ICT by IANS
London, June 20 (IANS) Model Katie Price wants to overcome her fear of open water, and has hired a life coach for it.
Hypnosis expert Ali Campbell helps her overcome the phobia, reports thesun.co.uk.
Price has never accompanied her three kids for swimming as she had suffered a panic attack at the age of 15 while training for the county swimming team.
But with Ali’s help, she is better.
“She is not the type of person to be beaten by anything… Now she loves it. You can’t get her out,” said Ali.
- Pery blames Brand for split - Jul 06, 2012
- Rihanna supports heartbroken Perry - Jan 03, 2012
- Reid wants Price to buy him a posh flat - Jan 31, 2011
- Perry cuts Brand out of her life - Apr 23, 2012
- Price wants to participate in Olympics - Sep 01, 2012
- Andre feels ex-wife unfit to keep kids - Feb 14, 2011
- Ex-beau proposes Katie Price? - Jan 04, 2012
- Katie Price not engaged - Apr 16, 2011
- No job offers for Katie Price - Jul 31, 2010
- Jessie J scared of crazy fan - Apr 01, 2012
- Perry shows her funny side to husband Brand - Mar 11, 2011
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Katie-Leandro's marriage plans - Oct 01, 2011
- Beyonce guarded about new album - Aug 04, 2012
- Emma Watson owns 20 Bibles - Aug 25, 2012