‘Pretty Woman’ likes to smell goodSeptember 4th, 2012 - 3:19 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Sep 4 (IANS) Actress Julia Roberts says she loves to smell good and it is an important thing for her.
“I like to smell nice. And I think it is best when perfume is kind of there, but still draws people in,” Hello magazine quoted her as saying.
She, however, feels one has to be very attentive about what they want and added: “You have to get close to figure out what you’re dealing with.”
The actress has been recently chosen as the brand ambassador of Paris’s luxury cosmetic house Lancome’s new fragrance La Vie Est Belle.
- Julia Roberts will be the new face of Lancome - Dec 05, 2009
- Heidi Klum to launch debut fragrance - Jun 20, 2011
- Want to have my own fragrance: Cheryl - Nov 12, 2011
- Kelly Brook wears same perfume as Madonna - Feb 07, 2011
- Julia Roberts thrilled to be fashion icon at 42 - Jan 23, 2010
- Julia Roberts becomes new face of Lancome - Feb 13, 2010
- Watson brings fresh spirit to Lancome: bosses - Mar 15, 2011
- Julia Roberts' Lancome ad banned in Britain - Jul 27, 2011
- Perfume collector Liv Tyler - Jan 16, 2012
- Emma Watson doesn't want her own perfume brand - Nov 27, 2010