Pretty Little Liars Episode 2 Lives Upto ExpectationJune 16th, 2010 - 7:32 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
June 16, (THAINDIAN NEWS) “Pretty Little Liars” Season 1 Episode 2 aired on Tuesday, on ABC family at 8 p.m (ET/PT) and it appeared to be a big hit, judging by the audience reaction.
This newest and mysterious TV series for teens has become successful in wooing its target audience.
The premiere episode recorded 2.47 million viewers, topping the season’s finale of FOX’s “Glee”.”Pretty Little Liars” is based on a hit teen novel series and the story centers around high school girls who fallout of touch and are reunited again when leader Alison goes missing mysteriously. The second episode was loaded with suspense, mystery and intrigue.
In “Pretty Little Liars” Season 1 Episode 1,the four protagonists of the show, Spencer Hastings (Troian Avery Bellisario), Hanna Marin (Ashley Benson), Aria Montgomery (Lucy Hale) and Emily Fields (Shay Mitchell) were introduced.
The Pilot episode ended with a twist and the last “Pretty Little Liars” Season 1 episode 2 “The JennaThing” starts with four friends uniting after Alison’s body is discovered. They decide to deal with Alison’s death as it is unnatural. The story takes its turn when Jenna (Tammin Sursok)returns to Rosehood to remind them of their past that made them part their ways before and about the mysterious “A” who is still aninvisible living entity to them.
Aria Montgomery tries to avoid Ezra but fails and Spencer Hastings is attracted to her sister’s fiance, Wren. The episode ends with the the revelation of the secret of “The Jenna Thing”.
It is expected that the next episodes will be more interesting with the disclosure of secrets and Alison’s mystery sorted out. The mystery drama is produced by Alloy Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon television and the executive producers are I. Marlene King, Oliver Goldstick, Leslie Morgenstein and Bob Levy.
- "Pretty Little Liars" Episode 4: Can You Hear Me Now? - Jun 30, 2010
- Pretty Little Liars Episode 5 Attracts Attention - Jul 08, 2010
- More Secrets Revealed In "Pretty Little Liars" Episode 16 - Feb 08, 2011
- Pretty Little Liars Hits American TV Atlast! - Jun 09, 2010
- Widely Anticipated "Pretty Little Liars" Episode 9 Airs On ABC - Aug 04, 2010
- "Pretty Little Liars" Episode 8 Generates Suspense And Curiosity - Jul 28, 2010
- Spencer Turns To Jason In The Latest Episode Of "Pretty Little Liars" - Feb 01, 2011
- The Mystery Of "A" Remains Unsolved In Pretty Little Liars Episode 10 - Aug 11, 2010
- Pretty Little Liars: Preview Of Episode 12 - Jan 11, 2011
- Widely Anticipated "Pretty Little Liars" Episode 12 Airs On ABC - Jan 11, 2011
- More Secrets On Pretty Little Liars - Jul 21, 2010
- Pretty Little Liars: 'To Kill A Mocking Girl' - Jun 23, 2010
- Fifth Episode Of Pretty Little Liars Generates Great Curiousity - Jul 07, 2010
- "A" Helps Out Girls In The Latest Episode Of "Pretty Little Liars" - Jan 18, 2011
- Pretty Little Liars: 'Careful What U Wish 4' Preview - Jan 18, 2011
Tags: abc family, ashley benson, audience reaction, bob levy, executive producers, gina gomez, high school girls, king oliver, leslie morgenstein, lucy hale, montgomery lucy, novel series, oliver goldstick, pilot episode, pretty little liars, shay mitchell, tammin sursok, target audience, teen novel, troian avery bellisario