‘Pretty in pink’ Liz Hurley helps raise $4m for breast cancer charityApril 16th, 2011 - 3:02 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 16 (ANI): Elizabeth Hurley raised 4milion pounds at an annual fundraising event held for breast cancer charity at the Waldorf Astoria in New York City for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation’s party.
“We raised more than 4 million pounds tonight for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. A huge thank you to everyone who came to support us,” the Daily Mail quoted Hurley as tweeting.
Hurley slipped on her best shimmering pink frock for the annual fundraiser that she attends every year alongside her A-list pals.
Hurley’s won kudos from all including her boyfriend Shane Warne who wasn’t by her side nonetheless he tweeted to congratulate her for raising so much money.
Last year the bash had raised over 4 million pounds, which was Hurley’s target for this year’s event. (ANI)
- Liz Hurley wows audience at Breast Cancer Awareness campaign - Oct 15, 2010
- Why pink is Liz Hurley's favourite colour - Oct 12, 2010
- Breast cancer scares Elizabeth Hurley - Oct 18, 2011
- Nancy Brinker's annual salary is $5 million - Feb 07, 2012
- Johannesburg's Wanderers Test to go pink - Nov 17, 2011
- Pretty in pink Liz Hurley makes US ambassador Louis Susman blush - Oct 19, 2010
- Ashley Cole bids £5K for a date with Ellie Goulding - Feb 29, 2012
- Watson clears the air over pink dog - Jun 27, 2012
- NBC Collaborates With The 'Warriors In Pink' To Fight Breast Cancer - Nov 24, 2010
- McGrath skips McGrath Foundation charity event - Mar 20, 2011
- Melanie Brown sells dresses for charity - Jun 13, 2012
- Liz Hurley's pink skin-tight dress stuns all at cancer charity event - Oct 02, 2010
- US Ambassador Blushes As Elizabeth Hurley Hugs Him - Oct 20, 2010
- Danielle Lineker, Stacey Solomon lead stars in breast cancer campaign - Oct 08, 2010
- Celebrities design bras for breast cancer charity's auction - Feb 06, 2011
Tags: 4m, breast cancer, breast cancer research, breast cancer research foundation, cancer charity, cancer research foundation, daily mail, elizabeth hurley, frock, fundraiser, fundraising event, kudos, liz hurley, london, new york city, pals, pretty in pink, shane warne, target, waldorf astoria